Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Narrative

A transportation hub… and no more. I remembered those days when I would dread waiting at the Bus Stand Klang for buses that was scheduled to come at 7am and all I did was queuing between the foul smell, scorching heat and staring at the same physical being of empty Bus Stand Klang for the next two hours when the bus finally came.

I remembered wishing - if only within that two torturing hours I could spend on listening to music… or watch a movie… or being entertained throughout my time rather than it wastefully spent on waiting.

But today…

Today, the transportation hub has a whole new image. As I descended from Pasar Seni LRT, the Bus Stand Klang is no longer a boring car park but a place of colourful lively activities and shapes. Bus Stand Klang is finally a place of gather and not just a place of transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment